3 FREE Techniques to help you sleep without snoring
Open Up Your Nasal Passages.
Most snoring starts in your nose. keeping your nasal passages open may help reduce snoring as it allows air to move through your nasal passages at a slower, more constant speed. If your nose is blocked due to a cold, the air is travelling through a smaller hole, therefore it has to travel faster. This is likely to produce snoring.
- Hot steam is a a great way to open up your nasal passages. Try taking a hot shower before you go to sleep. This will also relax the rest of your body into a more comfortable sleep.
- Also warm salty water can also have a a similar effect to help open your nasal passages to help you snore less.
Change Your Pillow
Dust mites can gather in pillows and bedding. These can cause allergic reactions that can lead to snoring. Pets hairs can also lead to slight allergic reactions while you sleep. Even if you feel fine during the day, it may cause you to struggle at night.
- Wash your pillows when possible and replace them every six months to keep allergens and dust mites to a minimum.
- Check out the ==>Anti Snore Washable Pillow that I recommend
Make sure you drink enough fluids. Water is always best. There are secretions in your nose which can become stickier when you’re dehydrated. This can make snoring louder and harsher.
Drink the recommended daily amount of water.
- Average Adult Male- 3.7 litres (15 cups)
- Average adult Female and 2.7 litres (11 cups)
To recap, if you suffer from snoring or your partner snores. Try these simple steps each night…